What are the Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance in Men?
Ranging from mild to severe, the symptoms of an imbalance in male hormones are frustrating and can affect your everyday life. Some of the symptoms of hormone imbalance in men include:
- Weight Gain
- Inability to Maintain Muscle Mass
- Brain Fog
- Decrease Sexual Performance
Some of the nonreproductive physical symptoms of hormonal imbalance in men include:
- Weight Gain
- Unstable Blood sugar
- Low Blood Pressure
The reproductive symptoms of hormonal imbalance in men can include:
- Low Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- A Loss of Interest in Sexual Activity
- Low Self-Esteem
These are symptoms of male hormone imbalance that may stem from a variety of conditions in addition to an imbalance of male hormones. Talk with your medical provider to confirm that the source of these problems is an imbalance of men hormones and not from another condition. If your symptoms turn out to be the result of a hormonal imbalance in men, reach out to your nearest Certified BioTE Medical Provider to get your men hormones balanced.
What Male Hormone Imbalance Therapies Exist?
There are three paths when choosing any course of medical treatment for a hormonal imbalance in men.
- The first is doing nothing to solve your male hormone imbalance and hoping that you will feel better.
- The second is going the conventional medicine route and being told your male hormones are normal and getting your symptoms fixed by medication after medication after medication.
- The third is to consider the perspective of preventative medicine by optimizing your men hormones with Dr. Schneider.
CONTACT US TODAY for more information or to schedule an appointment.